– Eat a lot of green vegetables
– Stay away from alcohol and smoking
– Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and sugary sweets
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated at all times
– Ensure that you get enough sleep. It is recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep each day.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C.
– Prevent muscle loss by continuing with normal lifting regime
– Do low intensity Cardio. This can help burn fat.
Stanozolol appears to offer less hepatic stress than an equivalent dose of Dianabol (methandrostenolone). Studies giving 12mg of stanozolol per day for 27 weeks failed to demonstrate clinically-significant changes in markers of liver function, including serum aspartate amino-transferase, alanine amino-transferase, gamma-glutamyltransferase, bilirubin, and alkaline phosphatase. 621 Relative hepatotoxicity increases as the dosage escalates, so hepatic dysfunction should still be a concern. In rare instances, high doses (alone or in combination with other steroids) have been implicated in cases of serious life-threatening hepatotoxicity in bodybuilders. Injectable stanozolol has also been implicated in severe hepatotoxicity in an otherwise healthy bodybuilder, 622 and should not be used as an alternative medication when liver toxicity precludes oral stanozolol use.